I read Guardian Of The Dead by Karen Healey about a week back. I really liked it. It surprised me with some of the twists it made, and never quite did what I thought it would.. (oh my! an evil MOTHER! Let's see how THIS ENDS!) (SPOILER: It ends in a surprising way!)
It also had an asexual character, which is always nice. Although he was kind of shafted for the rest of the book around halfway through, though it has a reason for doing so.. Maybe we'll see more of him in the SEQUEL!
I am still waiting for them to put Catching Fire on the kindle..hopefully soon!
In other news I now have two pokemon at level 100. This is truly an accomplishment to be proud of.
It also had an asexual character, which is always nice. Although he was kind of shafted for the rest of the book around halfway through, though it has a reason for doing so.. Maybe we'll see more of him in the SEQUEL!
I am still waiting for them to put Catching Fire on the kindle..hopefully soon!
In other news I now have two pokemon at level 100. This is truly an accomplishment to be proud of.